(605 ILCS 5/3-107.1) (from Ch. 121, par. 3-107.1)
    Sec. 3-107.1. The Department or any county is authorized to pay, as part of the cost of construction of any project on a State highway or federal aid highway, to any person displaced by the highway project (1) actual reasonable expenses in moving himself, his family, business, farm operation, or other personal property; (2) actual direct losses of tangible personal property as a result of moving or discontinuing a business or farm operation but not to exceed an amount equal to the reasonable expenses that would have been required to relocate such property, as determined by the Department or any county; (3) actual reasonable expenses in searching for a replacement business or farm; and (4) actual reasonable expenses necessary to reestablish a displaced farm, nonprofit organization, or small business at its new site, but not to exceed $10,000.
(Source: P.A. 85-1407.)