(520 ILCS 5/2.38)
(from Ch. 61, par. 2.38)
No person shall at any time:
(1) falsify, alter or change in any manner, or
provide deceptive or false information required for, any license, permit or tag issued under the provisions hereof;
(2) falsify any record required by this Act;
(3) counterfeit any form of license, permit or tag
provided for by this Act;
(4) loan or transfer to another person any license,
permit, or tag issued under this Act; or
(5) use in the field any license, permit, or tag
issued to another person.
It is unlawful to possess any license, permit or tag issued under the
provisions of this Act which was fraudulently obtained, or which the
possessor knew, or should have known, was falsified, altered, changed in
any manner or fraudulently obtained.
The Department shall suspend the privileges, under this Act, of any person found guilty of violating this Section for a period of not less than one year.
(Source: P.A. 95-13, eff. 1-1-08.)