(510 ILCS 20/7)
Administrative hearings and penalties.
When an administrative hearing is held, the hearing officer, upon
determination of a violation of this Act or rules or regulations promulgated
under it, may
levy the following administrative monetary penalties:
(1) $50 for failure to register annually with the
(2) $50 for failure to post registration number in
(3) $50 for transporting bees intrastate without a
(4) $100 for maintaining hives that cannot be readily
(5) $100 for transporting bees interstate without a
(6) $500 for failure to abate colonies infected with
bee diseases or exotic strains of bees.
(7) $500 for violation of a quarantine.
(8) $100 for any other violation of this Act.
In the case of a second or subsequent violation within 3 years of the
first offense, the penalty shall be doubled.
(Source: P.A. 89-154, eff. 1-1-96.)