(505 ILCS 145/20)
Optional programs; contracts; political activities.
A wheat development program proposed or adopted under this
Act may include any of the following:
(1) Wheat development and research programs.
(2) Wheat promotion, education and public relations programs.
(3) Wheat information services.
(4) The right to contract with qualified organizations, agencies or
individuals for any of the activities listed in
items (1), (2), and (3) of this Section.
(5) A provision that assessments authorized in a development program
shall not be used for political activity or for
preferential treatment of any person to the detriment of other persons in the
(6) Other provisions not inconsistent with this Act or other Illinois or
federal laws and regulations.
(Source: P.A. 90-377, eff. 8-14-97.)