(505 ILCS 17/25)
An index of the major portions of the contract and the
on which they are found must be included with each production contract offered
producer that exceeds 2 pages in length. The index must contain references for
any of the
following that are included in the contract:
(1) The names of the parties to the contract.
(2) The definition sections of the contract.
(3) The provisions governing cancellation, renewal,
or amendment of the contract by either party.
(4) The sections outlining the duties or obligations
(5) The compensation information.
(6) Any provisions subject to change in the contract.
(7) Any special provisions relative to production
(Source: P.A. 93-522, eff. 1-1-05