(235 ILCS 5/10-7.1) (from Ch. 43, par. 189.1)
    Sec. 10-7.1. The Commission, upon receipt of a complaint or upon having knowledge that any person is engaged in the business as a manufacturer, importing distributor, distributor or retailer without a license or valid license, shall notify the Department of Revenue and the local liquor authority, and file a complaint with the State's Attorney's Office of the County where the incident occurred or initiate an investigation with the appropriate law enforcement officials.
(Source: P.A. 90-739, eff. 8-13-98.)