(225 ILCS 732/1-98)
Hydraulic fracturing completion reporting.
(a) For the purposes of this Section, "hydraulic fracturing operations" means all stages of a stimulation treatment of a horizontal well as defined by this Act by the pressurized application of more than 80,000 gallons but less than 300,001 gallons of hydraulic fracturing fluid and proppant to initiate or propagate fractures in a geologic formation to enhance extraction or production of oil or gas.
(b) Within 60 calendar days after the conclusion of hydraulic fracturing operations, the operator shall file a hydraulic fracturing operations completion report with the Department. The hydraulic fracturing operations completion report shall contain the following information:
(1) the name and location of the well;
(2) the total and per-stage gallons of hydraulic
fracturing fluid used at the well;
(3) depth of the wellbore (including both total
vertical depth and total measured depth);
(4) length of horizontal wellbore;
(5) the maximum surface treating pressure used;
(6) the formation targeted;
(7) the number of hydraulic fracturing stages; and
(8) total perforated interval and individual
(Source: P.A. 98-22, eff. 6-17-13.)