(225 ILCS 454/10-40)
(Section scheduled to be repealed on January 1, 2030)
Every brokerage company or entity, other than a sole proprietorship with no other sponsored licensees, shall adopt a company or office policy dealing with topics such as:
(1) the agency policy of the entity;
(2) fair housing, nondiscrimination and harassment;
(3) confidentiality of client information;
(5) training and supervision of sponsored licensees;
(6) required disclosures and use of forms;
(7) handling of risk management matters; and
(8) handling of earnest money and escrows.
These topics are provided as an example and are not intended to be inclusive or exclusive of other topics.
(Source: P.A. 96-856, eff. 12-31-09