(225 ILCS 210/3004)
(from Ch. 96 1/2, par. 1-3004)
Refusal, suspension, or revocation of certificate;
(a) Subject to the provisions of Sections 5003 through 5005 of
Act, the Department may suspend, revoke, refuse to issue or renew a
certificate or take any other disciplinary action as the Department may
deem proper, including the imposition of fines not to exceed $5000 for each
occurrence, if the applicant or certificate holder fails to comply with or
satisfy the requirements of any provision of this Act or for any of the
(1) Material misstatement in the application for
original certificate or in the application for any renewal certificate under this Act.
(2) Failure to continue to possess the necessary
qualifications or to meet the requirements of the Act for the issuance or holding of a certificate after issuance of the certificate, in which case the certificate shall be revoked.
(3) Willful disregard or violation of this Act or of
(4) Willfully aiding or abetting another in the
violation of this Act or its rules.
(5) Allowing a certificate under this Act to be used
by an unauthorized person.
(6) Refusing to produce records or permit inspections
lawfully requested by the Department.
(7) Failing to make or keep records or reports, or
making or keeping false records or reports as required under this Act.
(8) Storing any explosive material in a manner not in
conformity with this Act.
(9) Possession, use, or storage of explosive
materials in a manner which endangers the public health, safety, or welfare in violation of this Act.
(b) All fines collected under this Section of this Act shall be deposited
into the Explosives Regulatory Fund.
(Source: P.A. 87-835; 88-599, eff. 9-1-94.)