(225 ILCS 210/2011)
(from Ch. 96 1/2, par. 1-2011)
Enforcement action; licenses.
(a) Failure to satisfy the age or examination requirements of Sections
2004 and 2005(1) shall result in automatic license denial.
(b) Subject to the provisions of Sections 5003 through 5005 of this Act, the
Department may suspend, revoke, or refuse to issue or renew a license and may take any other
disciplinary action that the Department may deem proper, including the imposition
of fines not to exceed $5,000 for each occurrence, if the applicant or licensee
fails to comply with or satisfy the requirements of any provision of this Act
and for any of the following reasons:
(1) Failure to meet or maintain the qualifications
for licensure set forth in Section 2005.
(2) Willful disregard or violation of this Act or its
(3) Willfully aiding or abetting another in the
violation of this Act or its rules.
(4) Allowing a license issued under this Act to be
used by an unlicensed person.
(5) Possession, use, acquisition, transfer, handling,
disposal, or storage of explosive materials in a manner that endangers the public health, safety, or welfare.
(6) Refusal to produce records or reports or permit
any inspection lawfully requested by the Department.
(7) Failure to make, keep, or submit any record or
report required by this Act or its implementing regulations; or making, keeping, or submitting a false record or report.
(8) Material misstatement in the application for an
original or renewal license.
(e) All fines collected under this Section shall be deposited into the
Explosives Regulatory Fund.
(Source: P.A. 96-1194, eff. 1-1-11.)