(225 ILCS 10/2.22a)
Quality of care concerns applicant.
"Quality of care concerns applicant" means an applicant for a foster care license or renewal of a foster care license where the applicant or any person living in the applicant's household:
(1) has had a license issued under this Act revoked;
(2) has surrendered a license issued under this Act
(3) has had a license issued under this Act expire or
has surrendered a license, while either an abuse or neglect investigation or licensing investigation was pending or an involuntary placement hold was placed on the home;
(4) has been the subject of allegations of abuse or
(5) has an indicated report of abuse or neglect; or
(6) has been the subject of certain types of
involuntary placement holds or has been involved in certain types of substantiated licensing complaints, as specified and defined by Department rule.
(Source: P.A. 99-779, eff. 1-1-17