(215 ILCS 125/4-14)
(from Ch. 111 1/2, par. 1409.7)
Evidence of Coverage.
(a) Every subscriber shall be issued an evidence of coverage, which
shall contain a clear and complete statement of:
(1) The health services to which each enrollee is
(2) Eligibility requirements indicating the
conditions which must be met to enroll in a Health Care Plan;
(3) Any limitation of the services, kinds of services
or benefits to be provided, and exclusions, including any reasonable deductibles, copayments, or other charges;
(4) The terms or conditions upon which coverage may
be cancelled or otherwise terminated;
(5) Where and in what manner information is available
as to where and how services may be obtained; and
(6) The method for resolving complaints.
(b) Any amendment to the evidence of coverage may be provided to the
subscriber in a separate document.
(Source: P.A. 97-1148, eff. 1-24-13.)