(205 ILCS 665/13)
(from Ch. 17, par. 5313)
(1) No licensee shall advertise, in any manner whatsoever, any statement
representation with regard to the rates, terms or conditions of debt management
service which is false, misleading, or deceptive.
(2) No licensee shall require as a part of the agreement between the
licensee and any debtor, the purchase of any stock, insurance, commodity,
service or other property or any interest therein.
(3) No licensee shall, directly or indirectly, accept payment or any other
consideration, whether in cash or in kind, from any entity for referring
applicants to that entity. The licensee shall not, directly or indirectly,
make payments in any form, whether in cash or in kind, to any person,
corporation, or other entity for referring applicants or clients to the
(4) No licensee shall make any loans.
(5) No licensee shall issue credit cards or act as an agent in procuring
customers for a credit card company or any financial institution.
(6) No licensee shall act as a loan broker.
(7) No licensee shall operate any other business at the licensed location.
(Source: P.A. 96-1420, eff. 8-3-10.)