(205 ILCS 205/3003)
(from Ch. 17, par. 7303-3)
Contents of articles of incorporation.
(a) The articles of incorporation shall set forth:
(1) The name of the savings bank.
(2) The initial location of the business office.
(3) The duration of existence, which shall be
perpetual unless otherwise specified.
(4) The initial number of directors, not less than 5.
(5) The authorization, if any, to issue deposit
accounts, the aggregate amount of which may be unlimited.
(6) The authorization, if any, to issue stock, the
aggregate number of shares and the par value per share, which shall not be less than $1.
(7) The quorum required for action of members if a
quorum other than that specified in this Act is desired.
(8) Any other provision, not inconsistent with law,
which the subscribers or members may desire, for the internal regulation of the affairs of the savings bank.
(b) A savings bank may include in its original articles of incorporation
or amended articles a requirement that proposed amendments to the articles of
incorporation shall be adopted by the affirmative vote of two-thirds of the
total number of votes entitled to be cast.
(c) The articles of incorporation need not set forth any of
the powers that this Act confers.
(Source: P.A. 89-74, eff. 6-30-95.)