(205 ILCS 205/3002)
(from Ch. 17, par. 7303-2)
Contents of application for permit to organize.
The application for a permit to organize shall be on
forms required by the Secretary, shall include all
information as he deems necessary but must include at
least the following:
(1) The name, address, social security number, date
of birth, business address, home address, place of birth, and occupation of each organizer.
(2) The name of the proposed savings bank.
(3) The address of the headquarters, main business
office, and branches, if known, of the proposed savings bank. Information must include any real estate interests of the organizers that may be involved with any of these locations.
(4) The anticipated duration of the proposed savings
bank, which may be perpetual.
(5) An audited financial statement of any corporation
or partnership that is one of the organizers or that shall be either a controlling interest in the proposed savings bank, a lender to the proposed savings bank, or a lender for purposes of acquiring an interest in the proposed savings bank to any of the controlling interests. The Secretary may define by regulation the terms "controlling interest" and "lender".
(6) The proposed articles of incorporation and
(7) The number of shares of capital stock; the number
of shares and classes of preferred stock, if any; the par value of each type of stock which may not be less than $1; the number of shares to be sold and the per share initial offering price of each share.
(Source: P.A. 97-492, eff. 1-1-12.)