(205 ILCS 5/56)
(from Ch. 17, par. 368)
Requirements of reorganization plan.
A plan of reorganization for a state bank shall not be proposed under
this Act unless:
(1) The plan is feasible and fair to all classes of depositors,
creditors and stockholders.
(2) The face amount of the interest accorded to any class of depositors,
creditors and stockholders under the plan does not exceed the value of the
assets upon liquidation less the full amount of the claims of all prior
classes, subject, however, to any fair adjustment for new capital that any
class will pay in under the plan.
(3) The plan assures the removal of any director, officer or employee
responsible for any unsound or unlawful action or the existence of an
(4) Any merger or consolidation provided by the plan conforms to the
requirements of this Act.
(5) Any reorganized bank provided by the plan conforms to the
requirements of this Act for the organization of a bank.
(Source: Laws 1955, p. 83.)