(110 ILCS 948/25)
To be eligible for assistance under the program, an applicant must meet all of the following qualifications:
(1) He or she must be a citizen or permanent resident
(2) He or she must be a resident of this State.
(3) He or she must be practicing full time in
this State as a dentist, dental specialist, or dental hygienist.
(4) He or she must currently be repaying educational
(5) He or she must accept dental payments as defined
(6) He or she must practice or commit to practice
full time in this State in a designated shortage area.
(7) He or she must allocate at least 20% of all
patient appointments to patients covered by Article V of the Illinois Public Aid Code, the Covering ALL KIDS Health Insurance Act, or the Children's Health Insurance Program Act.
(Source: P.A. 95-297, eff. 8-20-07; 96-757, eff. 8-25-09.)