(110 ILCS 170/25)
A public university that has established a Bridge Program shall, on or before September 1, 2019 and on or before September 1 of each subsequent year, publish on its website and make available to the public a report for the previous fiscal year containing all of the following:
(1) A statement of the objectives of the Program at
(2) A description of the Program.
(3) The budgetary expenditures for the Program that
separately states instructional costs, tutoring costs, remedial course costs, tutoring costs, counseling costs, supplemental financial assistance costs, program staff costs, and any other costs the Board of Trustees finds essential to the continuation of the Program. The expenditures shall separately detail costs from appropriations and costs from other funds of the public university.
(4) The number of applicants for the Program.
(5) The number of applicants accepted to the Program.
(6) The number of students enrolled in the Program.
(7) The progress of the students enrolled in the
(8) First and second year retention rates for
students enrolled in the Program.
(9) Graduation rates for students enrolled in the
(10) The number of full-time and part-time faculty
dedicated to the Program from the public university.
(Source: P.A. 100-1063, eff. 8-24-18.)