(110 ILCS 62/5-25)
Request for proposals.
"Request for proposals" means a
competitive selection achieved by negotiated procurement. The request for proposals shall be announced
by the public university that will administer the program in the Illinois Public Higher Education Procurement Bulletin and
through at least one
public notice, at least 14 days before the request
date, in a newspaper published in the county in which that public university is
located, or if no newspaper is
published in that county, in a newspaper of general circulation in the
area of that county, requesting innovative solutions and proposals for energy
conservation measures. Proposals submitted shall be sealed. The request
for proposals shall include all of the following:
(1) The name and address of the public university
that will administer the program.
(2) The name, address, title, and phone number of a
(3) Notice indicating that the public university is
requesting qualified providers to propose energy conservation measures through a guaranteed energy savings contract.
(4) The date, time, and place where proposals must be
(5) The evaluation criteria for assessing the
(6) Any other stipulations and clarifications the
public university may require.
(Source: P.A. 94-1062, eff. 7-31-06.)