(70 ILCS 3210/30)
The Authority shall appoint an
Executive Director, who is the chief executive officer of the
Authority. In addition to any other duties set forth in this Act, the
Executive Director shall do the following:
(1) Direct and supervise the administrative affairs
and activities of the Authority, in accordance with its rules, regulations, and policies.
(2) Attend meetings of the Authority.
(3) Keep minutes of all proceedings of the Authority.
(4) Approve all accounts for salaries, per diem
payments, and allowable expenses of the Authority and its employees and consultants and approve all expenses incidental to the operation of the Authority.
(5) Report and make recommendations to the Authority
on the merits and status of any proposed facility.
(6) Perform any other duty that the Authority
requires for carrying out the provisions of this Act.
(Source: P.A. 93-227, eff. 1-1-04.)