(70 ILCS 1590/2)
(from Ch. 105, par. 802)
The extension of the territory of Grant Park by this Act shall
be deemed a dedication of such additional territory for public purposes and
shall incorporate the covenants of the original June 7, 1839 dedication of
Lake Front Park, now known as Grant Park, prohibiting the erection of
buildings in such territory.
(Source: P.A. 84-978.)