(70 ILCS 915/4.10)
    Sec. 4.10. The Commission may provide relocation assistance to persons and entities displaced by the Commission's acquisition of property and improvement of the District. The Commission is also authorized to acquire private real property by gift or voluntary purchase without the District if the Commission finds that the acquisition by gift or voluntary purchase is reasonably necessary to further and carry out the purposes of this Act.
(Source: P.A. 89-356, eff. 8-17-95.)