(45 ILCS 35/65) (from Ch. 85, par. 6248-65)
    Sec. 65. Change of name. The board may change the name of the Authority by ordinance. A certified copy of the ordinance shall be filed with the appropriate state office and the county recorder or equivalent county officer of each county in which the Authority or part of the Authority is located. The name change shall be effective on the date of the filing.
(Source: P.A. 87-622.)