(35 ILCS 200/10-505)
Wooded acreage defined.
For the purposes of this Division 17, "wooded acreage" means any parcel of unimproved real property that:
(1) can be defined as "wooded acreage" by the United
States Department of Labor Bureau of Land Management;
(2) is at least 5 contiguous acres;
(3) does not qualify as cropland, permanent pasture,
other farmland, or wasteland under Section 10-125 of this Code;
(4) is not managed under a forestry management plan
and considered to be other farmland under Section 10-150 of this Code;
(5) does not qualify for another preferential
assessment under this Code; and
(6) is owned by the taxpayer on October 1, 2007.
(Source: P.A. 95-633, eff. 10-1-07.)