(30 ILCS 743/30)
Agreements with applicants.
The Department shall enter into an agreement with an eligible developer who is entitled to grants under this Act. The agreement must include all of the following:
(1) A detailed description of the project that is the
subject of the agreement, including the location of the project, the number of jobs created by the project, and project costs. For purposes of this subsection, "project costs" includes the cost of the project incurred or to be incurred by the eligible developer, including infrastructure costs, but excludes the value of State or local incentives, including tax increment financing and deductions, credits, or exemptions afforded to an employer located in an enterprise zone.
(2) A requirement that the eligible developer shall
maintain operations at the project location, stated as a minimum number of years not to exceed 10 years.
(3) A specific method for determining the number of
new employees attributable to the project.
(4) A requirement that the eligible developer shall
report on a quarter annual basis to the Department and the Department of Revenue the number of new employees and the incremental income tax withheld in connection with the new employees.
(5) A provision authorizing the Department to verify
with the Department of Revenue the amounts reported under paragraph (4).
(6) A provision authorizing the Department of Revenue
to audit the information reported under paragraph (4).
(Source: P.A. 96-602, eff. 8-21-09.)