(30 ILCS 500/35-20)
Uniformity in procurement.
(a) The chief procurement officer for matters other than construction and the higher education
chief procurement officer shall each develop, cause to be
printed, and distribute uniform documents for the solicitation, review, and
acceptance of all professional and artistic services.
(b) All chief procurement officers, State purchasing officers, and their
designees shall use the appropriate uniform procedures and forms specified in
this Code for
all professional and artistic services.
(c) These forms shall include in detail, in writing, at least:
(1) a description of the goal to be achieved;
(2) the services to be performed;
(3) the need for the service;
(4) the qualifications that are necessary; and
(5) a plan for post-performance review.
(Source: P.A. 95-481, eff. 8-28-07; 96-920, eff. 7-1-10.)