(30 ILCS 345/6) (from Ch. 17, par. 6856)
    Sec. 6. Voluntary Reallocations. The State, any State agency and the corporate authorities of any home rule unit, except as provided and limited in Section 6.1, may reallocate to any unit of local government, any home rule unit, the State or a State agency at any time all or any portion of its unused allocation of its volume cap, including any allocation available by reason of a valid carry-forward election under Sections 103 or 146 of the Code; provided, however, that any such reallocation is made in writing and a record of that reallocation is maintained by a home rule unit, unit of local government or State agency receiving the reallocation in its records for the term of all private activity bonds it issues for that calendar year to which such allocation applies, and that a notice of that reallocation is given to the Governor's office, pursuant to the guidelines and procedures.
(Source: P.A. 86-40.)