(30 ILCS 105/8.23)
(from Ch. 127, par. 144.23)
Until October 30, 1983, all moneys held in the following Federal
trust funds as of the effective date of this amendatory Act of 1982, for
expenditures by the Department of Commerce and Community Affairs (now Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity) for general
administration, shall be transferred to the Intra-Agency Services Trust
Fund by the State Comptroller and the State Treasurer at the direction of
the Department and with the approval of the Governor:
(1) The Urban Planning Assistance Fund.
(2) The Economic Opportunity Fund.
(3) The Federal Labor Projects Fund.
(4) The Federal Industrial Services Fund.
(5) The Federal Energy Administration Fund.
(6) The Economic Development Services Fund.
(7) The Human Services Support Fund.
(8) The Local Government Affairs Federal Trust Fund.
(9) The Federal Moderate Rehabilitation Housing Fund.
(Source: P.A. 94-793, eff. 5-19-06.)