(30 ILCS 105/6c.1) (from Ch. 127, par. 142c.1)
    Sec. 6c.1. All fees and other money received by the Department of Central Management Services incident to the operation of State garages shall be paid into the State Garage Revolving Fund. Any money received by a State agency from a third party as payment for damages to or destruction of a State vehicle may be deposited into the State Garage Revolving Fund or the fund from which payments were made for the purchase of the vehicle; however, the Department of Transportation is required to deposit such monies into the Road Fund if the damaged vehicle was acquired through a Road Fund appropriation.
(Source: P.A. 87-817.)