(20 ILCS 4075/30)
The Commission shall address all of the following factors in developing the 5-year strategic plan:
(1) Strategies to broaden access to programs and
services to youth up through age 24.
(2) Disparities in access and outcomes that may be
present based on racial, ethnic, geographic, gender, sexual orientation, disability, incarceration status, medically fragile health conditions, or other variables.
(3) The role of and supports for families and
communities in achieving successful outcomes for children, youth and young adults.
(4) Mechanisms for data collection and tracking that
integrate data across programs and funding streams when possible.
(5) All other factors the Commission deems relevant
to the positive development of children, youth and young adults.
(Source: P.A. 95-781, eff. 8-5-08.)