(20 ILCS 3968/15)
The Illinois Coordinating Committee on
Transportation is created and shall consist of the following members:
(1) The Governor or his or her designee.
(2) The Secretary of Transportation or his or her
(3) The Secretary of Human Services or his or her
(4) The Director of Aging or his or her designee.
(5) The Director of Healthcare and Family Services or
(6) The Director of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
(7) A representative of the Illinois Rural Transit
(8) A person who is a member of a recognized
statewide organization representing older residents of Illinois.
(9) A representative of centers for independent
(10) A representative of the Illinois Public
(11) A representative of an existing transportation
system that coordinates and provides transit services in a multi-county area for the Department of Transportation, Department of Human Services, Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, or Department on Aging.
(12) A representative of a statewide organization of
rehabilitation facilities or other providers of services for persons with one or more disabilities.
(13) A representative of a community-based
(14) A representative of the Department of Public
(15) A representative of the Rural Partners.
(16) The Director of Employment Security or his or
(17) A representative of a statewide business
(18) A representative of the Illinois Council on
The Governor shall appoint the members of the Committee other
than those named in paragraphs (1) through (6) and paragraph (16) of
this Section. The Governor or his or her designee shall serve as
chairperson of the Committee and shall convene the meetings of the
Committee. The Secretary of Transportation and a representative of a
community-based organization involved in transportation or their
designees, shall serve as co-vice-chairpersons and shall be responsible
for staff support for the committee.
(Source: P.A. 94-793, eff. 5-19-06; 95-331, eff. 8-21-07.)