(20 ILCS 3948/35)
The board shall appoint a President, who is the chief executive officer of the board and of IGP. In addition to any other duties set forth in this Act, the President shall do the following:
(1) Direct and supervise the administrative affairs
and activities of the board and of IGP, in accordance with the board's rules and policies.
(2) Attend meetings of the board.
(3) Keep minutes of all proceedings of the board.
(4) Approve all accounts for salaries, per diem
payments, and allowable expenses of the board and IGP employees and consultants and approve all expenses incidental to the operation of the board and IGP.
(5) Report and make recommendations to the board on
the merits and status of any proposed facility.
(6) Perform any other duty that the board requires
for carrying out the provisions of this Act.
(Source: P.A. 94-388, eff. 7-29-05.)