(20 ILCS 2605/2605-405) (was 20 ILCS 2605/55a in part)
    Sec. 2605-405. Applying for grants or contracts; moneys from other entities. To apply for grants or contracts and receive, expend, allocate, or disburse funds and moneys made available by public or private entities, including, but not limited to, contracts, bequests, grants, or receiving equipment from corporations, foundations, or public or private institutions of higher learning. All funds received by the Department from these sources shall be deposited into the appropriate fund in the State treasury to be appropriated to the Department for purposes as indicated by the grantor or contractor or, in the case of funds or moneys bequeathed or granted for no specific purpose, for any purpose deemed appropriate by the Director in administering the responsibilities of the Department.
(Source: P.A. 90-18, eff. 7-1-97; 90-130, eff. 1-1-98; 90-372, eff. 7-1-98; 90-590, eff. 1-1-00; 90-655, eff. 7-30-98; 90-793, eff. 8-14-98; 91-239, eff. 1-1-00.)