(20 ILCS 2605/2605-30)
(was 20 ILCS 2605/55a-2)
Division of Operations (formerly State Troopers).
Division of Operations shall exercise the following
functions and those in Section 2605-35:
(1) Cooperate with federal and State authorities
requesting utilization of the Department's radio network system under the Illinois Aeronautics Act.
(2) Exercise the rights, powers, and duties of the
State Police under the State Police Act.
(3) Exercise the rights, powers, and duties vested by
law in the Department by the State Police Radio Act.
(4) Exercise the rights, powers, and duties of the
Department vested by law in the Department and the Illinois State Police by the Illinois Vehicle Code.
(5) Exercise other duties that have been or may be
vested by law in the Illinois State Police.
(6) Exercise other duties that may be assigned by the
Director in order to fulfill the responsibilities and to achieve the purposes of the Department.
(Source: P.A. 91-239, eff. 1-1-00; 91-760, eff. 1-1-01.)