(6) Those with a family history of asthma.
(7) Those with allergies.
(b) The Department's asthma information program shall include but need not
be limited to information about:
(1) The causes and prevention of asthma.
(2) The types of treatment for asthma.
(3) The availability of treatment for asthma.
(4) Possible funding sources for treatment of asthma.
(c) The Department shall report to the General Assembly by January 1, 2000
upon its development and implementation of the asthma information program.
(Source: P.A. 91-515, eff. 8-13-99; 92-16, eff. 6-28-01.)