(20 ILCS 1705/4.3)
(from Ch. 91 1/2, par. 100-4.3)
Site visits and inspections.
(b) The Department shall establish a system of regular and ongoing on-site
inspections that shall occur at least annually of each facility under its jurisdiction. The inspections shall
be conducted by the Department's central office to:
(1) Determine facility compliance with Department
(2) Determine facility compliance with audit
(3) Evaluate facility compliance with applicable
(4) Review and follow up on complaints made by
community mental health agencies and advocates, and on findings of the Human Rights Authority division of the Guardianship and Advocacy Commission;
(5) Review administrative and management problems
identified by other sources; and
(6) Identify and prevent abuse and neglect.
(Source: P.A. 95-427, eff. 1-1-08.)