(20 ILCS 1335/55)
Use of moneys for projects and activities in support of 2-1-1-eligible activities.
(a) The lead entity shall study, design, implement, support, coordinate, and evaluate a State-wide
(b) Activities eligible for assistance from the 2-1-1 Account Fund include, but are not limited to:
(1) Creating a structure for a State-wide 2-1-1
resources database that will meet the Alliance for Information and Referral Systems standards for information and referral systems databases and that will be integrated with local resources databases maintained by approved 2-1-1 service providers.
(2) Developing a State-wide resources database for
(3) Maintaining public information available from
State agencies, departments, and programs that provide health and human services for access by 2-1-1 service providers.
(4) Providing grants to approved 2-1-1 service
providers to design, develop, and implement 2-1-1 for its 2-1-1 service area.
(5) Providing grants to approved 2-1-1 service
providers to enable 2-1-1 service providers to provide and evaluate 2-1-1 service delivery on an ongoing basis.
(6) Providing grants to approved 2-1-1 service
providers to enable the provision of 2-1-1 services on a 24-hours per-day, 7-days per-week basis.
(Source: P.A. 96-599, eff. 1-1-10.)