(20 ILCS 720/25)
Illinois Main Street Plan.
The Department shall, in consultation with the Lieutenant Governor, develop a plan for the Illinois Main Street Program. The plan shall describe:
(1) the objectives and strategies of the Illinois
(2) how the Illinois Main Street Program will be
coordinated with existing federal, state, local, and private sector business development and historic preservation efforts;
(3) the means by which private investment will be
(4) the methods of selecting and providing assistance
to participating local programs; and
(5) a means to solicit private contributions for
State and local operations of the Illinois Main Street Program.
(Source: P.A. 97-573, eff. 8-25-11.)