(20 ILCS 701/40)
The Department has the following duties:
(1) To establish and coordinate the High Technology
(2) Subject to appropriations, to make grants to
local partnerships to administer high technology school-to-work projects.
(3) To periodically identify high technology
industries and occupations for which training programs may be developed pursuant to the requirements of this Act.
(4) To issue guidelines for submitting grant
(5) To adopt, amend, or repeal any rules that may be
necessary to administer this Act.
(Source: P.A. 92-250, eff. 8-3-01.)