(20 ILCS 310/310-5)
(was 20 ILCS 5/9.29)
Powers under certain Acts.
The Department of Human
Services, as successor to the
Department of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse, shall exercise, administer,
and enforce all rights, powers, and duties formerly vested in the
Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities by the following
named Acts or Sections of those Acts as they pertain to
the provision of alcoholism services and the Dangerous Drugs
(1) The Cannabis Control Act.
(2) The Illinois Controlled Substances Act.
(3) The Community Mental Health Act.
(4) The Community Services Act.
(5) The Methamphetamine Control and Community