(15 ILCS 410/18b)
(from Ch. 15, par. 455)
Duties of Comptroller's Equal Employment Opportunity Officer.
The Comptroller's Equal Employment Opportunity Officer shall:
(1) set forth a detailed and uniform method and
requirement by which the Office of the Comptroller shall develop and implement equal employment opportunity plans as required in Section 18;
(2) establish reporting procedures for measuring
progress and evaluation performance in achieving equal employment opportunity goals;
(3) provide technical assistance and training to
officials of the Office of the Comptroller in achieving equal employment opportunity goals;
(4) develop and implement training programs to help
women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities qualifying for government positions and positions with government contractors;
(5) report quarterly to the Comptroller on progress,
performance, and problems in meeting equal employment opportunity goals.
(Source: P.A. 99-143, eff. 7-27-15.)