(15 ILCS 335/6) (from Ch. 124, par. 26)
    Sec. 6. Change of legal name or residence address.
    (a) Any person whose legal name has changed from the name on the card that he or she has been previously issued must apply for a corrected card within 30 days after the change.
    (b) Whenever a person holding a card has a change of his or her residence address, he or she shall, within 10 days after the change, notify the Secretary of State of the change in writing, and he or she may then obtain a corrected card.
(Source: P.A. 93-895, eff. 1-1-05.)