(5 ILCS 430/25-85)
Quarterly reports by the Legislative Inspector General.
The Legislative Inspector General shall submit quarterly
reports to the General Assembly and the
Legislative Ethics Commission, on dates determined by the
Legislative Ethics Commission, indicating:
(1) the number of allegations received since the date
(2) the number of investigations initiated since the
(3) the number of investigations concluded since the
(4) the number of investigations pending as of the
(5) the number of complaints forwarded to the
Attorney General since the date of the last report; and
(6) the number of actions filed with the Legislative
Ethics Commission since the date of the last report and the number of actions pending before the Legislative Ethics Commission as of the reporting date.
(Source: P.A. 93-617, eff. 12-9-03.)