(5 ILCS 430/20-85)
Monthly reports by Executive Inspector General.
Each Executive Inspector General shall submit monthly
reports to the appropriate executive branch constitutional officer, on dates determined by the executive branch constitutional officer, indicating:
(1) the number of allegations received since the date
(2) the number of investigations initiated since the
(3) the number of investigations concluded since the
(4) the number of investigations pending as of the
(5) the number of complaints forwarded to the
Attorney General since the date of the last report;
(6) the number of actions filed with the Executive
Ethics Commission since the date of the last report and the number of actions pending before the Executive Ethics Commission as of the reporting date; and
(7) the number of allegations referred to any law
The monthly report shall be available on the websites of the Executive Inspector General and the constitutional officer.
(Source: P.A. 96-555, eff. 8-18-09.)