(5 ILCS 430/15-25) Sec. 15-25. Remedies. The State employee may be awarded all remedies
necessary to make
the State employee whole and to prevent future violations of this Article.
The circuit courts of this State shall have jurisdiction to hear cases brought under this Article. Remedies imposed by the court may include, but are not limited to, all of the
(1) reinstatement of the employee to either the same
position held before the retaliatory action or to an equivalent position;
(2) 2 times the amount of back pay;
(3) interest on the back pay;
(4) the reinstatement of full fringe benefits and
seniority rights; and
(5) the payment of reasonable costs and attorneys'