(5 ILCS 100/10-35)
(from Ch. 127, par. 1010-35)
Record in contested cases.
(a) The record in a contested case shall include the following:
(1) All pleadings (including all notices and
responses thereto), motions, and rulings.
(2) All evidence received.
(3) A statement of matters officially noticed.
(4) Any offers of proof, objections, and rulings
(5) Any proposed findings and exceptions.
(6) Any decision, opinion, or report by the
administrative law judge.
(7) All staff memoranda or data submitted to the
administrative law judge or members of the agency in connection with their consideration of the case that are inconsistent with Section 10-60.
(8) Any communication prohibited by Section 10-60.
No such communication shall form the basis for any finding of fact.
(b) Oral proceedings or any part thereof shall be recorded
stenographically or by other means that will adequately insure the
preservation of the testimony or oral proceedings and shall be transcribed
on the request of any party.
(c) Findings of fact shall be based exclusively on the evidence and on
matters officially noticed.
(Source: P.A. 87-823