100TH GENERAL ASSEMBLY
State of Illinois
2017 and 2018
Introduced 2/15/2018, by Sen. Pamela J. Althoff
SYNOPSIS AS INTRODUCED:
Amends the Economic Development for a Growing Economy Tax Credit Act.
a technical change in a Section concerning the amount of the
A BILL FOR
|SB3040||LRB100 18272 HLH 33475 b|
AN ACT concerning revenue.
Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois,
represented in the General Assembly:
The Economic Development for a Growing Economy
Tax Credit Act is amended by changing Section 5-40 as follows:
(35 ILCS 10/5-40)
Determination of Amount of the Credit.
amount of the Credit that should be
awarded, the Committee shall provide
guidance on, and the
Department shall take into consideration, the
(1) The number and location of jobs created and
retained in relation to
the economy of the county where the
projected investment is to
(2) The potential impact on the economy of Illinois.
(3) The magnitude of the cost differential between
Illinois and the
(4) The incremental payroll attributable to the
(5) The capital investment attributable to the
(6) The amount of the average wage and benefits paid by
the Applicant in
relation to the wage and benefits of the