TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER III: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER h: MOTOR CARRIERS OF PASSENGERS
PART 2100 MOTOR CARRIERS OF PASSENGERS
SECTION 2100.21 OBLIGATION TO ACCEPT AND TRANSPORT PASSENGERS
Section 2100.21 Obligation to Accept and Transport Passengers
a) General Obligation to Accept and Transport. No motor carrier of passengers shall refuse or fail to pick up and transport to destination any passenger who tenders the appropriate rate at any service point (including flagstops) along the carrier's authorized routes unless:
1) All seats on the bus are filled;
2) The passenger appears to be in an intoxicated condition;
3) The passenger is acting in a disorderly manner or using profane or obscene language or gestures.
b) Right to Discharge Passengers. The carrier may refuse further transportation to any passenger who, after being picked up:
1) Appears to be in an intoxicated condition; or
2) Is acting in a disorderly manner or using profane or obscene language or gestures.