TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER III: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER a: COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION GENERALLY
PART 1457 HOUSEHOLD GOODS CARRIERS
SECTION 1457.40 APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT HOUSEHOLD GOODS AUTHORITY
Section 1457.40 Application For Permanent Household Goods Authority
a) Application for permanent household goods authority shall be filed on forms provided by the Commission and must be accompanied by the following:
1) The required fee specified in Subpart Q;
2) The names and addresses of all shippers who intend to support the application;
3) If an Illinois corporation, a copy of the articles of incorporation, or, if a foreign corporation, the certificate of authority to do business in Illinois.
b) Permanent authority shall not be granted:
1) Unless the applicant has met all of the requirements of Section 1457.10 of this Part; and
2) Until the applicant has operated for one year in substantial compliance with the rules and regulations of the Commission under a temporary authority granted by the Commission under this Part.