TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER III: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER a: COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION GENERALLY
PART 1225 PUBLICATION, POSTING AND FILING OF TARIFFS, CONTRACTS, SCHEDULES AND RELATED DOCUMENTS
SECTION 1225.805 LISTS OF PARTICIPATING CARRIERS
Section 1225.805 Lists of Participating Carriers
a) In bound tariffs, the list shall be amended by:
1) Publishing a complete new list containing all changes and canceling the prior list; or
2) Publishing a cumulative list of all changes, alphabetically arranged either by code or carrier name, and the statement "The list of participating carriers is as shown in the tariff except for the following changes."
A) Only one cumulative list may be in effect at one time.
B) A carrier's participation shall be canceled by showing the carrier's complete name, together with the work "Cancel" or other provision as defined in the tariff.
C) Changes shall be carried forward in subsequent amendments to the list as reissued matter.
b) In a loose-leaf tariff, the list shall be amended either by:
1) Republication of the page(s) on which the list appears, indicating the cancellations, additions and changes.
A) The canceled carriers' names shall be republished on a separate page(s) at the end of the list, indicating when the cancellation was first effective, until all provisions in the tariff referring specifically to the carriers have been removed from the effective pages.
B) The pages containing the list shall refer to the page(s) containing the list of canceled carriers; or
2) Reissuing the affected page(s) with an appropriate symbol to show elimination of a carrier.
c) Concurrent with the cancellation of a carrier from the participating carrier list, all provisions specifically referring to that carrier shall be appropriately amended unless:
1) The cancellation is in connection with the publication of a complete adoption of the rate of that carrier by another (see Subpart L); or
2) The method permitted in subsection (d) of this Section is used.
d) A carrier's participation may be canceled by publishing a blanket cancellation notice directly with the list of participating carriers, and referring to the notice when canceling the carrier's name from the list. If this method is used, all provisions specifically referring to that carrier shall be amended. During the interim, an item or provision which specifically refers to that carrier may not be republished unless the reference is concurrently removed.